The Cresca Group is excited to offer college juniors, seniors and recent grads an opportunity to gain real-world experience with the finance department of our organization through our Business Analyst Internship.
As a Cresca intern, you will be a valued contributor to our team, working on a variety of finance projects that will contribute to our clients and their work. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to get experience that goes beyond what you’ll find in a book, online course or lecture.
What You Will Learn:
- How to analyze the effectiveness of marketing and business development efforts,
- How to evaluate the ROI of completed projects and project the value of proposed business endeavors,
- How to distribute budgets over different brands and sales platforms,
- How to navigate a business environment in order to meet with senior level personnel and others at a company,
- How to present your findings in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- A background in accounting, statistics, mathematics and/or finance,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel,
- A desire to learn and try new things,
- The persistence, diligence, resilience and self-motivation to push forward projects over which you’ll be expected to take considerable ownership,
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
We value our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals and needs. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have an opportunity to network with department leaders and other professionals.
The position begins June 12th and ends August 4th. You are expected to be available for a standard full-time work week. We put a great deal of time and effort into our interns and their experiences. This is an unpaid position that could turn into a paid position as demonstrated by your hard work and our sustained business.