Key areas of responsibility:
- Create quality graphic design and creative artwork to support business-to-business marketing and business-to-consumer focused product packaging for a variety of products
- Conceptualize and design go-to-market materials in support of new product launches that includes product identity, package and display designs, web banners, e-marketing and collateral
- Design email blasts and other items requiring HTML programming
- Results-driven and proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly.
- Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organization skills and the ability to get things done.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Expert knowledge with Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Office
- Detailed knowledge of fundamental design principles and disciplines that affect typography, color use, animation, composition, use of space, distribution of information
- Must possess a modern sense of design aesthetics, and be very experienced in taking a concept and transforming it into a design theme to be used on a series of marketing pieces
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills with keen attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and meet deadlines
- Articulate, goal-oriented, and enthusiastic